1. Let us know if you would like to deliver your vehicle to the storage facility or if you need us to pick it up.
2. The local Site Manager will then schedule the date and time of the pick up/delivery.
3. The POV should have a full tank of gas when it is picked up/delivered. If it does not the Site Manager will have you fill it up or we can fill it up and charge you for the fuel on your initial bill. ADKOS recommends adding Premium Fuel when filling fuel tank prior to storage. This will reduce the octane breakdown issue during storage.
4.When we do take possession of the POV there will be a vehicle inspection report filled out and signed by both parties. (You can fill this out in advance and the Site Manager will go over it with you or it can be done at the time of pick up/delivery.)
5. The Site Manager will also take photos of the POV at this time.
6. The POV will then be washed, fuel stabilizer added, parked in its space in the secured storage facility and covered.
7. Once the vehicle is in storage you will receive your log in information for the online monitoring and a copy of the vehicle inspection report within 24 hours.