1. Let us know if you would like to deliver your vehicle to the storage facility or if you need us to pick it up.
2. The local Vehicle Care Manager will contact you to schedule your appointment.
3. Your vehicle is required to be FULL of fuel at IN Processing.
4. When we do take possession of the POV there will be a vehicle inspection report filled out and signed by both parties.
5. The Vehicle Care Manager will take photos of the POV at this time.
6. The POV will then be washed, fuel stabilizer added, parked in its space in the secured storage facility.
7. Once the vehicle is in storage you will receive your log in information for the online monitoring and a copy of the vehicle inspection report.