1. Check your Orders for the term “POV Storage is Authorized”
If there is nothing mentioned on your orders about POV Storage you will need to obtain a POV Storage Authorization form from your local Installation Transportation Officer or closest JPPSO Office. Make sure you follow the instructions for obtaining POV Storage that are listed on your orders. If you need assistance locating the proper office ADKOS will assist with finding out who your unit is to contact for this form.
2. Reserve your spot with ADKOS. You can do this by emailing us or contacting us at 1-866-768-2929.
3. ADKOS will confirm your reservation and go over your billing options.
You will have the option to pay monthly by Credit Card, Debit Card, ACH Withdraw or an Allotment. We offer a 3 payment deferment for E-5's and below to help offset the initial cost.
4. Your state may require you to turn in your plates and place your vehicle as INOP in order to maximize your insurance savings.
5. ADKOS will follow up with you or your pick up contact a few days prior to your pick up to confirm the arrangements.
6. POV will be picked up or delivered to our facility. Ensure your POV has a full tank of gas prior to this step.
7. POV will be washed, a fuel stabilizer added, and placed in secure facility.
8. ADKOS will perform maintenance checks on your POV and upload all of this information to our Online Monitoring System for your review.
9. When you are ready to file for reimbursement contact ADKOS and request and up to date receipt. You will need this to file your reimbursement claim with DFAS.
POV Transportation Pick Up Fees